Information We Collect
We may collect certain information about you when you use the Visit West Seattle Mobile App, including:
• Personal information: We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, and other contact information that you provide to us when you register for an account, sign up for our newsletter, or otherwise use the Visit West Seattle Mobile App.
• Usage data: We may collect information about how you use the Visit West Seattle Mobile App, including the pages you visit, the links you click, and other actions you take.
• Log data: We may collect log data when you use the Visit West Seattle Mobile App, which may include your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device information (including device and application IDs), search terms, and cookie information.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
• To provide and improve the Visit West Seattle Mobile App: We may use your information to provide and improve our Service, to personalize your experience, and to develop new features and services.
• To communicate with you: We may use your information to communicate with you about the Visit West Seattle Mobile App, to send you updates and notifications, and to respond to your requests and inquiries.
• To analyze usage: We may use your information to understand how the Visit West Seattle Mobile App is being used, to analyze trends, to administer the Visit West Seattle Mobile App, and to monitor and prevent fraud and abuse.
• To comply with legal obligations: We may use your information to comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal processes.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your information with third-party service providers that help us operate the Visit West Seattle Mobile App and provide you with a better experience. We may also share your information in the following circumstances:
• With your consent: We may share your information with your consent or at your direction.
• For legal purposes: We may share your information to comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal processes.
• In connection with a merger or sale: We may share your information if we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. However, no data transmission over the internet or wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
You can choose not to provide certain information to us, but this may limit your ability to use the Visit West Seattle Mobile App. You can also opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving promotional emails, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those related to your account or transactions with us.
Updates to this Policy
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: March 21, 2023