Small Business Benefit, Seattle Metro Chamber
Your business, West Seattle Chamber of Commerce & Seattle Metropolitan Chamber
The West Seattle Chamber of Commerce is committed to helping grow small businesses and maximizing the advocacy voice of all Seattle employers. As part of our special agreement with the Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce, we are pleased to offer your small business the Entrepreneurial Reciprocal Membership with the Seattle Metro Chamber to help increase your presence in Seattle’s broader business community.
Here’s what you need to know:
Member companies of the West Seattle Chamber of Commerce will be given the opportunity to enroll as member companies of the Seattle Metro Chamber at no cost if:
- They have fewer than 15 employees.
- They are a member in good standing with the West Seattle Chamber.
- They have not been a member of the Seattle Metropolitan Chamber in the past twenty-four (24) months.
- Reciprocal membership is available on an annual basis indefinitely, as long as the business continues to meet the above listed criteria.
Reciprocal members receive Entrepreneur level benefits, which include:
- Access to our Trusted Partnerships, including Business Health Trust, Latitudes (IT consulting), and U.S. Bank Goals Coaching
- 4 complimentary networking event passes
- Ability to post on our Member News and Member Event Calendar webpages
- Company listing in the Membership Directory
- Membership extends to all employees
Event Calendar: https://www.seattlechamber.com/index.php?submenu=FindanEventt&src=events&srctype=glance
Business Health Trust & Trusted Partnerships
All members, including the West Seattle Chamber, receive access to our Trusted Partnerships. This includes Business Health Trust, Latitudes IT Consulting, Seattle Metro Chamber Microsoft Event Center rental, certificates of origin, and Goals Coaching by U.S. Bank. Please let me know if you have any questions about these offerings.
How to Join:
Send us a request for the online Reciprocal Membership Application: