Top Three Requests by Membership
Annually, the West Seattle Chamber of Commerce surveys the membership to gain insight on what benefits are the most important to their business today. The WSCC focuses on providing the following benefits to their members:
- Marketing Your Business - Face to Face, Digitally and more
- Where? Monthly Luncheons, After Hours, Special Chamber Events, Sponsorships, Listing in Community Resource Guide, Additional Space in CRG, Listing and individual page for your business on WSCC Web Site, Calendar for Member Events, Members News, WSCC Facebook Page, Decal and Electronic Membership Badge, Reciprocal Membership with Metro Seattle Chamber for Small Businesses Learn More
- Giving Your Business a Voice in Our Community
- How? Call to members for opinion on issues by WSCC Board, Lunch with LEO (Locally Elected Officials), Posting of Opinions on WSCC Facebook Page, Government Affairs Committee, Meetings with other chambers, business leaders, government officials, etc to discuss issues, Discussion Panels at Luncheons Learn More
- Business Resources - Tools to Connect, Engage, Thrive & Prosper
- What? Connection Requests Handled by CEO and Board of Directors, Partnership with OED including Business Loan Options, Business Consulting, Workforce Development, Utility Savings, Construction Impact Assistance, Luncheon Topics on Business Development, Strategic Planning, Marketing, etc, Member to Member Discounts, Hot Deals for the Public, Job Postings, Certificates of Origin Learn More
Connections being made at WSCC After Hours. Thank you to JaroslawMedia, a West Seattle Chamber member.
WSCC Luncheons - Education & Networking opportunities. Thank you to JaroslawMedia, a
West Seattle Chamber member.