West Seattle Chamber of Commerce
Member Code of Conduct
Each Member of the West Seattle Chamber of Commerce agrees to follow the Code of Conduct below. Chamber Members understand that failure to follow the Code of Conduct may result in termination of Chamber membership.
The Code of Conduct requires Chamber Members and all participants in Chamber-sponsored programs or events to:
- Behave with tolerance and respect for individual differences.
- Be respectful and civil;
- Refrain from committing any form of illegal harassment, illegal discrimination, threats or violence.
- Conduct business and professional activities in a reputable manner so as to reflect honorably upon the business community and fellow Chamber Members.
- Conform to all applicable laws and regulations, whether local, state, or federal.
- Refrain from condoning or engaging in illegal or unethical practices or seeking unfair advantage over fellow Chamber Members or community members.
- Cooperate with fellow Chamber Members in the application of this Code of Conduct.
- Respect the role of the Chamber staff and volunteers.