Marketing Your Business: face to face, in print, digitally and more
Face to Face
- Networking – 2x/monthly, Increase your business visibility at attending luncheons where there is focus on specific topics/issues and at After Hours in an informal gathering at a member business.
- Building contact list
- Creating referrals
- Developing referrals into Advocates
- Showcase your business by hosting an After Hours Networking Event. Invite members to see first hand what you have to offer.
- Chamber Special Events draw a crowd! When you attend, you are networking with business leaders, residents of West Seattle and Metropolitan Seattle, plus Chamber members you haven’t met yet.
- Sponsorships are available for increased exposure in all promotional collateral. Chamber Special Events attract business throughout West Seattle as well as Metropolitan Seattle. By sponsoring a Chamber event, your business will receive publicity, brand awareness, and access to new business relationships.
Marketing in Print
- Membership includes a listing of your business in The Community Resource Guide. This publication is distributed to members and local services at no charge to the visitors and residents of West Seattle.
- Additional advertising space and sizes are available for you to highlight your business.
Testimonial by Jeanne Sickle,
Co-Host of Jan 2015 After Hours
"I felt that the After Hours we hosted was extremely successful, not only in the number of members and guests that arrived, but in our messages. It was the first time I was able to address the Chamber members in a formal setting and for them to hear more about what I do and my connection to the West Seattle community. I know this will be beneficial in building my business moving forward. It was also super fun to host some of the influential business men and women in West Seattle. I would do it again in a heart beat!"
- Each member business is listed on our website and has a page that can be updated as frequently as you wish. Take advantage of this benefit! With your business website linked to your page at www.wschamber.com, it also enhances your business’s local search rankings with SEO authority.
- Member News – Promote your new products, services, new hires, awards etc through our online newsroom.
- West Seattle Chamber of Commerce’s Facebook page is a charged social media presence. Your business can be seen as an active member of the community on our Facebook page.
- Displaying the West Seattle Chamber of Commerce membership decal on your website (and store front) provides your business credibility to your customers as an active member of your local community.
Small Business Opportunity - Reciprocal Membership with the Seattle Metro Chamber
- We are pleased to offer your small business free reciprocal membership with the Seattle Metro Chamber to help increase your presence in Seattle’s broader business community. This agreement allows the small business to have access to all of the benefits and services provided by the Seattle Metro Chamber. Small business growth is the focus of this special agreement the WSCC has with the Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce.